MBH&H Show: Market Yourself
Tips and Tricks: How to market YOUR presence at the Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors Show. The MBH&H team markets and advertises the show year-round. We work with radio, web, tv, and printed advertising. Now that you are an exhibitor at the Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors Show, it's time to tell the world that you will be there! Here are some tips and tricks to help you tell your current and potential clients where to find you at the show.
Ideas for Exhibitors
• Send invitations to customers and include a Free Guest Pass/VIP Ticket. You can find the Guest Pass Request form under "Forms and Downloads." Guest passes are important promotional tools; they spread good will and offer your best customers and prospects free admission to the show. You will be billed at a discounted rate of $5 per ticket (58% off the regular one-day ticket price)
• Put show reminders in your newsletters, publications, and on your website’s calendar of events • Include a blurb about the Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors Show and your booth placement on invoices.
• Place the MBH&H Show logo and a link to www.maineboats.com on your website using the code snippits below: Boat Show Horizontal Image Link ---- copy code beginning after this line --- --- CLICK HERE for more information about linking to us.
• Include a tag-line in your regular radio and television advertising.
• Add the show dates to regular print advertising.
• Purchase a banner ad on the MBH&H website, www.maineboats.com.
• Purchase a display ad in the Boat Show Issue of Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors magazine.
• Send out a press release announcing a new product or service you are launching at the show.
• Use an e-mail signature with show dates and a link to www.maineboats.com.